Vehicle Search Engine: Over 150,000 vehicles at auction weekly, plus thousands more on dealer lots.
Let’s find the ideal car for you today!!
“The utilitarian capabilities of the Japanese Mini truck are remarkable, making it one of the most versatile vehicles on the planet. Small enough in stature to fit in the bed of an F-150, but amazingly resilient conquering mountainous terrain as a top notch 4wd drive should.”
~ Mark Roehrig
author of “An Introduction to All Things Kei Truck”
• Inexpensive, strong, effective, and versatile, all season utility vehicles
• Run smoothly on the highway at 90km/hr (55mph)
• Dimensions: 3.3m/10’8″ long, 1.4m/4’6″ wide, 1.8m/5’9″ high
• Truck Bed: 1.95m/6’5″ long, 1.4m/4’7″ wide, and 30cm/12″ deep
• Easy loading and unloading with fold down rear and side gates, and low bed height, (approximately 70cm/28inches).
• Low ground stress and good torque for climbing, pulling and hauling
• Only weigh 720kg/1600lbs
• Bullet proof, liquid cooled 3 or 4 cylinder gasoline engine
• Excellent gas mileage 17-20km/l (40-44mpg)
• Perfect for on and off-road use of all kinds: farming, hunting, lake lots, golf courses, campgrounds, construction sites, vineyards, orchards, airports, landscaping, etc.
• Fully functional, spacious cab for two adults complete with heater, defrost, and optional air conditioning.
How people are using mini trucks
Families and businesses use mini trucks for transportation and almost any purpose you can imagine at farms, ranches, golf courses, schools, parks, airports, lumber yards, warehouses, factories and campgrounds. Check out the pictures here for a peek at some of the great versions available for different uses.
Mini trucks get better with age!
Depending on the country of import, choosing a mini truck of a certain age will allow you to import it from Japan easily and cheaply. Fortunately with a little help from Japan Car Direct mini trucks from 10 to over 25 years old with low mileage and in excellent condition can be easily found in the dealer auctions and on domestic lots across Japan.
550cc versus 660cc engines
Mini trucks produced before March 1990 have 550cc engines, while those produced later feature 660cc engines. Engines of both displacements deliver more than ample power at low to medium speeds, but later 660cc models provide noticeably more power at high speeds, allowing you to pass vehicles more easily when traveling uphill.
Affordable parts are easy to find
Whatever model you choose, parts are reasonably priced and easy to find through online stores and local Japanese car dealers, which often have components for new models that fit old models as well. Japan Car Direct can also ship you parts from Japan when desired.
Mini trucks are easy to customize
All kinds of kits and accessories are available for customizing mini trucks. These include lift kits, mini tracks, knobby tires, snow plows and much more available at reasonable prices through numerous online stores. Japan Car Direct has relationships with parts dealers and can find quality parts for you!
Japan Car Direct provides friendly, honest, efficient service. Get the vehicles you want today at a price you can afford!!!