Japan Car Direct’s Goal
Our goal is simple. We strive for every customer’s total satisfaction. We work to achieve this with honest, professional service, and clear communication. We are auction members with bidding privileges at all the dealer’s auctions in Japan. JCD’s customers are supplied with auction memberships enabling them to search at their leisure, and see the auction reports and photos of over 150,000 vehicles per week at the over 110 weekly dealer auctions.
We provide professional inspections of all vehicles to assure that they meet customers’ required spec and condition before purchase. We source vehicles from auctions, dealer’s lots and private sellers. After being purchased the vehicles are transported to the nearest port for export to the required destination.
Honesty is the principle that we pride ourselves on most. We are here to serve all of our customers in a straight forward and ethical manner. We work with an “open book” policy. All documents related to every purchase are scanned and emailed to our customers for confirmation. When working with JCD, customers are always aware of where every yen is being spent.
Japanese Business Culture
As is a well known fact around the world, the Japanese are extremely hard working people. Being an island nation, they have been forced to cooperate with each other over 1000’s of years. This cooperation is molded by the strict hierarchical structure of their society. In fact, every Japanese person has an inherent sense of responsibility to respect and obey those Japanese that are older than themselves. This very rigid system may stifle creativity to some degree, but it is the cement of a consistently high quality service industry, and a never ending work ethic.
JCD takes full advantage of the Japanese work ethic, and excellent infrastructure to bring our customers top quality vehicles at the lowest possible prices.
1. First we identify the best vehicles depending on our customer’s needs, and translate the auction reports giving a clear understanding of each vehicle’s history, and present overall condition.
2. After our customers select the vehicles that they want to bid on, we have an additional inspection done by a professional third party vehicle evaluator. This is done to ensure that there are no discrepancies between the vehicle’s actual condition, and the auction house report.
3. If the condition of the vehicle is confirmed to meet our customer’s specifications, we place a predetermined bid on their behalf.
4. When the vehicle is won at auction, it will be transported directly to the nearest port. It is then parked in our shipping agent’s gated yard at the port for free.
5. The vehicles are exported on the next available ship, either RO/RO, or in containers depending on our customer’s needs and vehicle condition. JCD has contracts and excellent working relationships with the oldest forwarder in Yokohama, The Keihin Co., Ltd., Eastern Car Liner, Autohub and Toyofuji, giving us access to ports around Japan, and ship bookings worldwide.
6. After the vehicles have been loaded, and the ship has left the Japanese port, JCD will courier all the necessary documents to our customer for them to pick up their vehicle at the designated port. Alternatively, JCD can assist our customers in using local brokers to have their vehicle cleared through customs, and then either picked up at the port, or transported to their door.
JCD delivers excellent valued vehicles, in a timely and professional manner. Whatever your vehicle import needs, JCD is the solution.
We own the business, no middleman. For more information please contact JCD today.
JCD’s Japanese Used Vehicle Dealer’s License
VIDEO AT KEIHIN YARD YOKOHAMA PORT:
Photographing some vehicles and loading up some inner cargo. Yokohama Port Keihin Yard
Matthew at JCD is the man. I’ve now imported three of my own cars through him. JCD was able to accommodate my unique needs, everything from short turn around inspections,... read moreChan Shin7/29/2022
I highly recommend Japan Car Direct. They help you find exactly what you are looking for and are with you throughout the entire process. Import was seamless. Mike was great... read moreSir Selrahc7/14/2022
Before this I have never imported any vehicles to NZ let alone one from Japan! I decided to give these guys a shot and bought a JDM Tesla into the... read moreEdward Yuan7/11/2022
Great experience. Extremely easy process and Kept me well informed. Highly recommend them if looking to purchase a vehicle from Japan.Antonio Sevilla7/08/2022
It's hard to say anything that hasn't been said from other reviewers! This was my first experience importing a vehicle. Mike Nguyen was super patient with me and my indecisiveness.... read moreLaw_of_the Za6/30/2022
I used Japan Car Direct's services to import a Nissan Silvia from Japan to Australia. Mike was very helpful from start to finish and definitely made the process stress free.
The... read morematthew martin6/24/2022
Just picked up my car that I bought through JCD. I was a complete newbie about buying a car overseas and Mathew was kind enough to basically hold my... read moreTK Mad6/18/2022
I worked with Mathew on getting my first Japanese Kei truck. The process and communication were great. For me the back-and-forth communication was the reason why I decided to go... read moreJohn Penny6/12/2022
Taylor at JCD has been incredibly helpful in my search for a couple of unique rigs from overseas -- We've scored one, and are looking forward to finding another.
Taylor's professinoalism,... read morecamden lindsay5/31/2022
After seeing quite a few Kei Trucks on the road, I was intrigued. Seeing the local retail prices gave me sticker shock, so I immediately thought there has to be... read moreChris Okano5/24/2022
Can't fault these guys - this was the first time I've bought a car at any auction, let alone one in Japan. The support from Yoshiro was brilliant, very patient... read morePhil Stebbing4/14/2022
Japan Car Direct helped me find my dream car. We found a great deal on an ST205. Yoshiro was fantastic and super responsive and patient with all of my questions.... read moreBrandon Moore4/11/2022
So pleased with our companies new Japanese mini-truck import. Japan Car Direct made it all too easy. We made a few first-timer mistakes on the paperwork but the next import... read moreMARKNADEN Studio4/08/2022
Great dependable business! Highly recommended! Thank you Mathew for all your hard work!Dmitri Gordei3/30/2022
Yoshiro and the folks over at JapanCarDirect are the best! They were super helpful with my first time importing a vehicle to the US and were quick to answer all... read moreMike McD3/20/2022